Wear Your Heritage Privacy Notice
Last updated: February 8, 2018.
* What Personal Information About Customers Does Wear Your Heritage Gather?
* What About Cookies?
* Does Wear Your Heritage Share the Information It Receives?
* How Secure Is Information About Me?
* What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
* Which Information Can I Access?
* What Choices Do I Have?
* Are Children Allowed to Use Wear Your Heritage?
* Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
What Personal Information About Customers Does Wear Your Heritage Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Wear Your Heritage. Here are the types of information we gather.
* Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
* Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Wear Your Heritage or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Wear Your Heritage on other Web sites.
What About Cookies?
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Wear Your Heritage Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
* Protection of Wear Your Heritage and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Wear Your Heritage, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me? * We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
If we should choose to include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites, we do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
Wear Your Heritage gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Wear Your Heritage for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
* As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Wear Your Heritage features as Your Account, Wish Lists, and Customer Reviews.
* You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the “Which Information Can I Access?” section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
* If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe from the mailings. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Wear Your Heritage, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use Wear Your Heritage? Wear Your Heritage does not sell products for purchase by children. We sometimes sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Wear Your Heritage only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions If you choose to visit Wear Your Heritage, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Wear Your Heritage, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.